To celebrate the first day of summer, I went out into my garden and cut some fresh roses for my master bedroom. Aren’t they lovely? The pink roses smell divine. While I was out there, this robin decided she was thirsty and grabbed a drink from the bird bath/watering hole.
I also started working on this project yesterday. Her name is Lilly of the Woods ‘The Dreaming Fairy’ from Mirabilia Designs, of course. She is stitched on 32 count Laurel linen from Wichelt. The second picture is of the photo from the chart package. As with the last fairy I just finished, I started this pattern several years ago and then put it away and it never got finished. So, now it’s time to finish her. If you look closely at the photo of the photo, you can see that this fairy also has a large amount of beads and metallic thread. Some of which I already have, but a lot of which I don’t. So, I will be heading to the stitchery store next week to pick those up. Until next time…Hugs to all! E